Monday, March 9, 2009

New Insurance Forms Due Back Tomorrow !

Dear Parents/Carers,

I have received some Insurance forms back from G.E.T as they were not filled in correctly.

The following instructions were added.

“ Unfortunately we have to be very pedantic about the forms, as they are contracts between the passengers and the travel insurance company. Please note that for segments 5 and seven all questions need to be ticked either yes or no. Also we must have address details on the form, some only fill in the student as the dependant child and left the top part empty. As the students are travelling without their parents they are not dependant children but the first adults. Also all forms must be dated and signed by a passenger over 18 or for students under 18 by a parent or legal guardian.”

I am returning to you a copy of your original form and a replacement copy to be filled in.

I know this is an inconvenience and I apologise. I need these back by tomorrow ( Tuesday 10th March ).

Thanks for all the work so far and a final parents’ meeting will be scheduled shortly.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Matthew Lobsey,
European Tour Organiser
Modern History Teacher

No comments: